Call Centre Agent at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited, a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja seeks to fill the under-listed position with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Job Ref: CCA-ABJ-10-13
Job Location: Abuja
- To answer and or/initiate customer calls, respond to customer needs in a professional, service-oriented manner and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first call resolution.
- Modelling effective communication skills, call centre agents must be knowledgeable about the products arid services of Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd HMO.
- Function as an information source through telephonic assistance to members, providers, billing agencies, and various company/department staff.
- Provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods, problem solving and real-time issue resolution.
- Interact with provider community and various departments to resolve issues involving the membership and credentialing status.
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrollment processing procedures and status of authorizations arid referrals to callers.
- Conduct member outreach calls as assigned to pro-actively educate members on services available (Welcome Calls)
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of National guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Answer calls professionally and respond to customer inquiries.
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Minimum of an OND in any of the Sciences, Marketing, Insurance or any other relevant field
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written English language
- Must be a team player, able to build arid maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network.
- Must be able to take responsibility arid demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Good Typing Skills
- Attention to details
- Professional development through participation in continuing education and professional organisations
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Conversant with the HMO processes and Maintenance
- Must also be good in coordination, listening, scheduling and teamwork
- Must possess good administrative skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Ability to analyse information promptly
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- Relevant product knowledge
- Use job title and job reference as the subject of your email/letter
Application Deadline: 29th October, 2013