On Instagram search : coolval22.com_africa
Available episode links of any story can be found on page (1) of the story. just check ⬅ 1
above..... Link to a particular episode didn't display any story??? **Report Here**
Hey guys I’m finally back after two years of absence . Hmmmm who missed me?? I guess my old friends that enjoyed my program are no longer with us??? sad.
Anyway in this first edition for the year, we are going to look into stretch Marks.
Yes stretch marks
Stretch marks are visible lines on the skin surface, mainly found in the abdominal wall, but can also occur over the thighs, upper arms, but.tocks and br.easts.
Sometimes it can cover large areas of the body.
Pregnancy, sudden gain or loss in weight, rapid growth, heredity factors , stress and changes in physical conditions are known to be causes of stretch marks .
Stretch marks form in the dermis or middle layer of the skin when the connective tissue is “stretched” beyond the power of its flexibility due to rapid expansion or contraction of the skin.
As skin is stretched, the collagen is weakened and its normal production cycle is interrupted and damaged. Over time a thin, silvery line appears on the skin surface and a stretch mark is born.
For me stretch marks isn’t something to panic about but due to the society we live in could make you feel self-conscious and uncomfortable about your appearance. Fortunately, there are several natural ways to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil, which is used in the treatment of a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines and pimples, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks.
1. Apply some castor oil to the stretch marks and gently massage the area in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Wrap the area with a thin, cotton cloth. Using a hot water bottle or a heating pad, apply some heat to the affected area for at least a half an hour.
3. Repeat this process daily for a minimum of one month to notice positive results.
2. Aloe Vera (my favorite )
Aloe vera is effective in the treatment of many skin problems. Its healing and soothing properties can be used to get rid of stretch marks. There are a couple of ways to apply it.
You can directly rub aloe vera gel on the affected skin area, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
Another option is to make a mixture with one-fourth cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E capsules and oil from five vitamin A capsules. Rub this mixture onto the skin until fully absorbed. Repeat this process daily.
3. Egg Whites
Eggs are a rich source of protein. For stretch marks, you want to use only the egg whites, which contain amino acids and proteins.
1. Whip the whites of two eggs gently with a fork. Clean the affected skin area with water and then apply a thick layer of egg whites with a makeup brush.
2. Allow the egg whites to dry completely and then rinse the area with cold water.
3. Finally apply some olive oil on the skin to keep it moisturized.
4. Repeat the process daily for at least two weeks and watch for positive results.
4. Lemon Juice
Another simple way to lessen stretch marks is to use lemon juice. Lemon juice is naturally acidic which helps heal and reduce stretch marks, acne, and other scars.
Rub fresh lemon juice gently onto the stretch marks using circular motions. Allow the lemon juice to soak into your skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
Another option is to mix equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply the mixture on the stretch marks.
Natural white sugar is one of the best natural remedies to get rid of stretch marks. You can use the sugar to exfoliate your skin .
1. Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar with some almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix it well and apply it on the stretch marks and other skin areas.
2. Gently rub the mixture on the skin for a few minutes every day before taking a shower.
3. Do this for a month or so and watch your stretch marks become lighter.
6. Potato Juice
Potato juice contains vitamins and minerals that foster growth and restoration of skin cells.
1. Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
2. Take one of the potato pieces and rub it gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes. Make sure the starch from the potato covers the affected area.
3. Allow the potato juice to dry for some time and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
I hope you enjoyed today’s edition of Ladies World. You can always catch up weekly via the CLV Section.
Every account that registered on or before 15th February 2018 has been activated. You can
now log in with your registered username __
*if you are reading a story, please click on the
*arrow*below to move over to the next page.
If you see only comments on the new page,
click the *arrow*again and again/