1. She first lays enough eggs before
sitting on them: GOOD PLANNING.
2. When she starts sitting on her eggs,
she minimizes movement: DISCIPLINE.
3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased
feeding: SACRIFICE and SELF DENIAL.
4. She can sit on eggs from another hen:
INDISCRIMINATE and GENEROUS.
5. She sits on her eggs for 21 days,
patiently waiting and even if they don’t hatch she will still lay eggs again: FAITH,
HOPE and COURAGE.
6. She detects unfertilized eggs and rolls
them out: SENSITIVE and DISCERNING.
7. She abandons the rotten eggs and
starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one: WISE, CONSCIOUS and
8. No one can touch her chick:
9. She gathers all her Chicks together:
UNITY of PURPOSE. 10. She doesn’t abandon her chicks
before they mature: MENTORING
Live your dreams, one day they shall
hatch and you shall see them grow.
*if you are reading a story, please click on the
*arrow*below to move over to the next page.
If you see only comments on the new page,
click the *arrow*again and again/
**Available episode links of any story can also be found on page (1) of the story. just check ⬅ 1 below ....